The Technical Support Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service by addressing complaints and inquiries through phone, email, or chat.
- Handle inbound customer service calls
- Interfacing with various tools and systems as required.
- Effectively resolve customer questions through call or chat in a considerate and timely manner.
- Provide information about products and services
- Review and select standard responses for answers or solution
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Take ownership of technical issues and customer’s problem from the beginning to end.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests.
- At least 2-year graduate or 2-year Undergraduate of Information Technology/Computer Science or any Equivalent Degree
- With at least 6 months- 1 year experienced as a Technical Support Representative
- Customer-oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal English proficiency based on the required support.
- Has analytical troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge in Fiber Optics Technology.
- Knowledge in Basic Network troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge about the Internet.
- Experienced in a BPO is a plus.