- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.Willing to assign on a shifting schedule.
- Willing to be assigned on-site/on-field