The Training Specialist supports the company in providing quality customer service agent to deliver an excellent service as defined by the client. The Training Specialist works independently in conducting the training both new and upskills training. They also work coordinately with the production for the updates on metrics being identified and with Q.A. for the new updates on the policy and work procedure.
• Train new hires on the process, procedures, and tools being use by the Converge.
• Developing the agent’s soft skills to be competitive enough in delivering quality customer service. The soft skills define as, grammar construction of sentence, thought organization, effective call/email handling and objection handling.
• Enhancing the technical capabilities of the agent include, tools navigation and familiarization
• Experts in molding and defining the right attitude of the agent.
• Enhancing agents’ weaknesses and strength.
• Sends reports, update trainees scorecard and attendance
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor College Degree, any field
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Excellent knowledge in English and clear communication skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Amenable to work on shifting schedules, during holidays, and extended hours if needed
• Willing to work onsite in our Clark/Balibago Pampanga site.