We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Virtual and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles and other tasks
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BS in Psychology, Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Temporarily in a Work from Home set-up but will report to office if needed.
- Can start ASAP