The Project Manager is in charge of overall coordination of specific project/s assigned. PM is responsible for overseeing the lifecycle of the project from initiation, planning executing, monitoring, and closing. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitor project progress, measure project performance ensuring that it is within scope, timelines, and budget. Prepares status reports presented to upper management and clients. Requires very minimal supervision from Senior, Lead, or PMO, and is expected to consistently perform while working independently and leading project teams.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related courses.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management in construction, particularly implementation of hardware, IT infrastructure, structured cabling, and other related projects.
- Skills in developing project plans in MS Project or other PM tools.
- Has implemented projects preferably in IT/BPO/Telco industry is a plus
- Lead and direct the work of internal and vendor teams.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a PMO or head of a unit/department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, verbal and written. Is able to do client project proposals and presentations.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate readiness of the project and project teams
- People management