We are looking for Technical Lead Engineers / Network Engineers to lead and implement enterprise-level solutions for our customers. You will plan, deploy (configure and test) networking devices such as firewalls, switches, routers, data center servers, storage, backup solutions, voice servers and etc.
Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent
For SECURITY, must be at least 1-4 Years experienced employee specialized in enterprise security device deployments with products like Checkpoint firewalls, Checkpoint endpoint security, TrendMicro products, Zscaler products, or equivalent. Candidates with products certifications are advantageous.
For DATA CENTER, must be at least 1-4 Years experienced employee specialized in data center solutions Nutanix, Dell VxRail, Unity and related products, Rubrik products. Candidates with related certifications are advantageous.
- Performs implementation planning with the UAS internal project team
- Conduct site surveys in preparation for project deployments
- Performs configurations and installation of network devices
- Performs acceptance testing
- Perform diagnosis and technical troubleshooting for related client network issues
- Create technical documentations for implementation projects which include but not limited to Low-level design, Network implementation plan, Methods of the procedure, User Acceptance test and As-Built
- Attend training/seminars for products being offered by UAS
- Study, take, and pass certifications