We are looking for Solutions Engineers to implement enterprise-level deployments to our customers. You will plan, implement/configure/deploy networking devices such as firewalls, switches, routers, data center servers, storage, backup solutions and more.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 years Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of project implementation experience and working knowledge in Checkpoint, TrendMicro, ZScaler Products or working knowledge in Dell Servers (VxRail, Unity), Nutanix HyperConverge
- At least CCNA, CCNP preferred, with solid network routing and switching foundations
- Performs implementation planning with the UAS internal project team
- Conduct site surveys in preparation for project deployments
- Performs configurations and installation of equipment like firewalls, servers, storage, backups, switches, routers, wireless access points and more
- Performs acceptance testing for implemented projects
- Perform diagnosis and technical troubleshooting for related client network issues
- Create technical documentations for implementation projects which includes but not limited to Low level design, Network implementation plan, Methods of procedure, User Acceptance test and As-Built
- Attend trainings/seminars for products being offered by UAS
- Prepare and take vendor certifications