The Solutions Engineer position requires the ability to provide both technical and positive individual contributions in the operations. Support, install, and configure, complex network and system security technologies and products such as firewalls (network, application, database), VPNs , Intrusion prevention systems, and identity management systems.
- Deploy Checkpoint and Fortinet devices (Firewalls and other security solutions)
- Performs network installation of equipment like switches, routers, access points, etx. in client sites
- Performs internal training of Sales Team, Technical Team
- Performs training of IT personnel of clients after completion of projects
- Supports client problems, troubleshooting
- To take professional certifications and specialist certifications
- Performs wired and wireless site survey prior to designing clients network
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and quickly resolve routine problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability
- Establish and maintain service levels; perform basic troubleshooting; monitor network implementations; and manage network device alarms.
- Experience in deploying Checkpoint and Fortinet Firewalls and products (for Security engineer)
- Experience in deploying Cisco data center solutions (rack servers, UCS, ACI, Hyperflex)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.