Software Solution Architect Responsibilities:
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Software Solution Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- w/ at least 5yrs experience in software engineering and design architecture
- w/ at least 3yrs experience in developing system and mobile application in cloud infrastructure
- In-depth understanding of database systems (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB)
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with the operating system (Windows, Linux, Android, IOS)
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.