In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of the wide variety of Cisco products and technologies; from Core Service Provider routing and Switching to Integration with Cisco automation, orchestration suites in Service Provider core, aggregation and access.. You will learn how to achieve customer success by combining these products and technologies with industry-leading tools and Processes.
- Performs Analysis and Support of complex IP/MPLS Transport for Mobile Converged Network, comprises of Core SP Routing Design (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), MPLS Label Protocols (LDP/RSVP/BGP-LU/ Segment Routing), QoS, Multicast VPN, Inter-AS VPN, EVPN.
- Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Support deployment and migration of complex IP MPLS networks for Mobile Networks.
- To support service delivery and network solution implementation.
- To provide support and troubleshooting service for the network infrastructure related incidents and problems.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in SP/MPLS network (CCIE R/S or CCIE SP certifications is an advantage, not a must)
- Experience of working on Cisco SP high end routers (ASR9K, CRS, ASR907, 920). Familiar with the following technology: IOS-XR, IOS-XE, IGP/EGP routing protocols, MPLS, RSVP-TE, LDP, MP-BGP, L2/L3VPN, MVPN, high availability, network/device security, Netflow, QoS, IP SLA, network management.
- Experience in NCS5500, Segment Routing and Integration with Orchestration Software such as WAE, XTC and NSO is a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in deploying and operating large multi-protocol inter-networks
- Demonstrated industry awareness