- Creates and distributes performance reports and supplies service-related input to the performance reports as required.
- Leads in defining, managing, measuring, and meeting customers’ expectations. Makes sure it meets the agreed upon service levels, measuring service performance and recommending actions necessary to respond to problems or improve service.
- Maintains ownership, management, and communication of the department’s Service Catalogue and prevailing Service Level Agreements.
- Handles requests for services beyond the department’s scope, including management escalations.
- Gathering data and preparing reports on service levels
- Reviewing outstanding actions from previous reviews
- Reviewing current performance and comparing SLAs and targets
- Reviewing underpinning agreements and OLAs as necessary
- Agreeing on appropriate actions to maintain/improve service levels and UCs
- Periodically analyzing and reviewing service performance against SLAs, OLAs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or related degree
- Min 1-3 years of Service Management experience.
- Clear understanding of ITIL best practices, ITIL certification(s) is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Knowledge of service management principles.
- Telco knowledge and Organizational skill is a plus.