- Provide technical support for server infrastructure and LAN and WAN networks for external customers, assisting them through onsite support and consultancy.
- Provide technical support functions for the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN) including the management of hubs, switches, routers, firewalls, and servers.
- Provide technical support and consultancy either over the phone, email, or directly onsite with the internal and external clients.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all IT service management principles.
- 3-5 years of experience in the IT field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016 server, Cisco Networking devices and Linux.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A Microsoft certification such as an MCSE or MCITP is desirable.
- A Linux certification such as RHCE is desirable