The Senior Solutions Architect (SA) is responsible for the overall design of the solution, mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements and creating Bill of Materials (BOM) to meet specific customer needs. Provides technical guidance to the business unit, and collaborate with account managers in pre-sales technical role.
- Proactively engage with the customer to scope customer requirements, assess customer challenges and pain points, and recommends solutions that provide business benefits for the customer
- Collaborate with the account managers to recommend solution offerings and develop sales proposal to customers
- Act as a consultant or trusted technical adviser to the account team and to customers
- Create Bill of Materials (BOM) based on proposed solution offering
- Articulates technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Reviews the customers current business technology and processes while planning and providing technology roadmap or architectural perspective based on the company’s product portfolio
- Conducts proof of concepts (POC) or demonstrations to customers as needed for the proposed solution offering or showcase product features to uncover opportunities
- Conducts technical update and product training for customers and provide product updates regarding new releases
- Collaborates with implementation, technical support, and service resources to ensure the proposed solution meets client deployment requirements
- Completes required training, development, and certification objectives within the assigned period
- Maintains solid, technical understanding of company’s product and solution offerings
- Maintains technical knowledge on relevant competitor’s solutions, products, and services.
- Provides coaching and professional development to account managers and technical engineers to enhance their solution strategy, product knowledge, and technical sales skills
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned as needed
- BA/BS in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent
- With 3-5 years of work experience as a Solutions Architect or Pre-sales in Cisco or equivalent IT industry is preferred
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE certification is an advantage
- Strong experience with system integration
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent ability to communicate technical information to laypersons, especially in management
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems, infrastructure, operating systems, and security
- Good knowledge and experience in Linux and programming languages like Python, Java, etc.