The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Education and Experience
- Psychology, Human Resource Management, or Business-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist/HRBP
- Relevant knowledge of all the HR Facets
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Skills in decision making, problem analysis, problem-solving, and strategic thinking
- Leadership, persuasiveness, adaptability, and creativity
- Outstanding people relations/interpersonal skills
- Effective organization skills
- Initiative and with a pro-active attitude
- Organizes workload sets priorities and works within deadlines
- Self-motivated and with keen attention to details
- With the ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proficient in planning, scheduling and managing tasks