Quality Assurance (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of customer care representatives who deal with existing and potential customers. The QA will monitor the inbound and outbound call and email responses to assess the associate’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making a recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed.
- Participates in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to the site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferably with 2 years of Quality Assurance experience in a contact centre field or equivalent
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor College Degree, any field
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules, during holidays, and extended hours if needed