- The QA analysis two main roles: testing and documentation
- The role also encompasses the following
- Examining current systems
- Producing specifications for new or modified systems
- Review and analyze software/system specifications
- Implementing new systems
- Other tasks may be assigned align with Quality Assurance of products/services.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Development Teams
- Collaborate with Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product output according to specifications, create logs to document testing phases and errors encountered
- Help troubleshoot the issues
- Conduct pre-release, post-implementation testing
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computer), or related courses.
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance role, particularly software testing.
- Fast learner, highly technical and analytical, creative and keen to details
- Skilled in developing test scripts, system testing, and debugging
- Can create/maintain quality checklists and error logs
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong troubleshooting skills and manage and prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency
- Thinks creatively and propose options/solutions to challenges
- Advanced time management and analytical skills