The Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of product life cycle management. This extends from deepening the profitability and penetration of existing product solutions to developing new product solutions for the company. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels such as on-site visits to customers and prospects
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that increase revenue, grow market share, improve customer experience and reduce costs
- Obtain product market share and opportunities by working with the sales team to develop product sales strategies
- Analyzes product, customer, and market data to identify and define: new product offerings, extensions, and enhancements to existing products, and applications of technology to new markets.
- Creates detailed product requirements providing a complete and comprehensive definition of the features and functions of the product
- Identify and onboarding of potential partners of the product principal or ISV
- Develop pricing and positioning strategies for the product offerings
- Estimate costs to build and launch new product offerings and propose an overall product budget required
- Work closely with the technical team to determine capability and resources required to deploy the product offerings
- Outline and discuss product training plan required by the technical team to support the new product offerings
- Develop and conduct presentations for internal and customer product offering
- Create presentation templates for each product offering, feature or technology
- Act as a product evangelist within the company to build awareness and understanding
- Maintains detailed knowledge of market conditions and competing products for current product offerings.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending IT workshops or training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Product Management with a deep understanding of various Industries
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Demonstrated success on the use of Digital Transformation on various Industries
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, web and database platforms, cloud computing, networking, and hardware infrastructure
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in an organization
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal presentation skills.
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and demonstrate keen attention to details.
- Self-driven and motivated to delight customers and business partners.