Skip to content
- Identify and source suppliers for products and services requested by various Departments
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Receive requisitions, check each item for quantity, specifications, and delivery requirements.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements
- Prepare Purchase Order for general supplies, equipment, materials, and services with direct coordination with the requesting party.
- Tracks purchase orders effectively through constant coordination with suppliers following the set lead time standards.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered
- Maintains an up-to-date supplier database to ensure optimized margin through competitive sourcing and pricing.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Immediate Superior.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately.
- Shows the ability to work well under pressure, such as when inventory deliveries or shipments become late or forgotten.
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills; displays reading comprehension skills.
- Exhibits the ability to work well with others and maintain organization between cross-related departments.
- Displays the ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time.
- Graduate of Supply chain, Logistics or any related course.
- With at least 2 years of experienced with the same responsibilities
- Must have good knowledge regarding vendor sourcing practices, supply chain procedures.
- Has good analytical, reportorial, innovative and negotiation skills
- Know how to work with less supervision