- Issue purchase orders and track all purchase orders.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure products purchased are in line with the needs of the company
- Complete inventory checks and make cost-effective purchases.
- Ensures and maintains stock availability.
- Assist in locating new supplies/vendors, negotiate for the best price and maintain/closely monitor his or her account.
- Maintains an up-to-date supplier database to ensure optimized margin through competitive sourcing and pricing.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Procurement Manager.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Must possess good negotiation skills and advance knowledge in MS Office especially MS Excel.
- Must be attentive, keen on details, responsible, with good moral character and high level of integrity.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;