- Responsible for all payroll activities including government-mandated benefit.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for resolving payroll disputes, requests and queries on a timely manner.
- Responsible for payroll journals, reconciliations, variance reports and other reports as required from time to time;
- Responsible for ensuring confidentiality is always maintain.
- Responsible for attending to remittance of monthly government-mandated benefits;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- With 2-3 years of experience in handling payroll
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Solid understanding of NBS payroll system or similar payroll system
- Skilled reconciliation and ability to accurately enter data;
- Pro-active, goal-oriented with excellent attention to details;
- Manages and adapts to change with the work tasks and work environment and still effectively assists others;
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance;