• Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
• Maintain and improve customer satisfaction across all channels and products.
• Develop a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with trainers to ensure the skills and knowledge are developed effectively.
• Accountable for managing absence, attrition and adherence within the teams.
• Measuring performance of teams and its members against SMART objectives and behavioral competencies, identifying areas for improvement and personal development through one to one coaching and devising appropriate action plans
• Responsible for maximizing team productivity.• Ensures service and sales targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery.
• Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the contact centre.
• Identifying and instilling best practice, processes and systems and drive continuous improvement environment.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Candidate must be willing to be assigned in Balibago, Pampanga
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 5+ years managing and coaching contact center teams of more than 100 members
• Proven experience of managing a contact centre and first line managers.
• Able to develop and nurture improved performance across sales and service.
• Excellent communication, engagement and development of people skills
• COPC/6 Sigma/PMP experience is preferred
• Committed to data driven decision making and result oriented
• Strong communication skills and committed to excellence
• Solid knowledge of call center management tools includes monitoring skills, coach skills, telephone and other technology etc.
• Ability to deliver quality results under pressure
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Proficient in MS office tools