Skip to content
- Troubleshooting and maintaining of desktops and laptops
- Troubleshooting and installation (MS Office/0365, IBAS, NAP Location, Adobe CC, 7Zip, Screen Recording, Google Chrome, Windows 10 and others)
- Troubleshooting and maintaining of network and standalone printers
- Basic Network troubleshooting connectivity.
- Asset Management (Inventory)
- Installation and deployment of Desktops, CCTV, Laptops and Network printers.
- Knowledge in Structured Cabling, termination of UTP cable
- Knowledge in Crowdstrike, and Windows Patch management
- Basic Knowledge in MACintosh is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or any Equivalent Degree
- Customer-oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal English proficiency based on the required support.
- Analytical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge in Basic Network troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge about the Internet.
- Experienced in a BPO is a plus.