The Network Engineer position requires the ability to provide both technical and positive individual contributions in the operations. Support, install, and configure, complex network and system security technologies and products such as firewalls (network, application, database), VPNs , Intrusion prevention systems and identity management systems.
- Performs network installation of equipment like switches, routers, access points, etx. in client sites
- Performs clients call when needed 24×7
- Performs internal training of Sales Team, Technical Team
- Performs training of IT personnel of clients after completion of projects
- Supports client problems, troubleshooting
- To take professional certifications and specialist certifications
- Performs wired and wireless site survey prior to designing clients network
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve routine problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability
- Establish and maintain service levels; perform basic troubleshooting; monitor network implementations; and manage network device alarms.
- Knowledgeable in DATACENTER, ROUTING & SWITCHING, VMWARE, SECURITY, and FORTINET.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.