Pasay City and Quezon City
– Must have Cisco Networking experience
– Configure and install Cisco network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, wireless, and Pabx)
– Monitor performance and ensure network system availability and reliability
– Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
– Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
– Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
– Reporting network status to key stakeholders
– willing to be assign anywhere.
– CCNA certification is a plus
– Must be a Bachelor degree in any computer related course.
– Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot cisco network devices such as Switches, Pabx, wireless, and routers.
– Dependable and flexible when necessary.
– Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.