We are looking for Network Engineers to implement enterprise-level deployments for our customers. You will plan, implement/configure/deploy networking devices such as firewalls, switches, routers, data center servers, storage, backup solutions, and more.
- Performs implementation planning with the UAS internal project team
- Conduct site surveys in preparation for project deployments
- Performs configurations and installation of equipment like firewalls, servers, storage, backups, switches, routers, wireless access points, and more.
- Performs acceptance testing for implemented projects.
- Perform diagnosis and technical troubleshooting for related client network issues.
- Create technical documentation for implementation projects which include but not limited to Low-level design, Network implementation plan, Methods of the procedure, User Acceptance test and As-Built
- Attend training/seminars for products being offered by UAS
- Prepare and take vendor certifications
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Years Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- At least CCNA, CCNP preferred, with solid network routing and switching foundations
Preferably with any associate and professional level certifications with the following principal vendors:
- Cisco Routing and Switching – CCNA, CCNP
- Cisco Datacenter – Cisco DC Core, Specialist
- Checkpoint firewalls – CCSA, CCSE, CCSM
- Fortinet firewalls – NSE4, NSE5, NSE7
- VMWare – Associate or professional for data center
- Dell servers – servers, storage, and other data center solutions
- HPE servers – routing and switching, servers