· Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
· Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
· Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
· Develop business proposals for new and existing customers
· Develop and sustain solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
· Analyze customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
· Provide insight into product development and competitive positioning
· Analyze financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
· Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
· Create costing and business models for existing and new clients.
· Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization
· College graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
· At least five years of experience in a similar role
· Experience within an IT Service Management role conducting development of Information Technology processes, information flow, associated reports, and applications for defined service domain
· ITIL Foundations V3 Certification required
· High-level client presentation skills
· Exceptional customer-facing skills
· An understanding on how to interpret P&L and other financial reports
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills
· Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skill