Skip to content
- Designing and administering training programs.
- Providing expertise in development design.
- Identifying training needs and providing recommendations on programs and activities.
- Guiding managers and supervisors in developing training skills.
- Delivering training programs.
- Conducting staff training.
- Maintaining records and providing participants with feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in field of expertise.
- Certified Professional in training management is a plus.
- Outstanding knowledge of learning theories and training methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for teaching and public speaking.
- Strong teamwork abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of staff learning and assessment protocol.
- Friendly and approachable.