• Technology Leads handle a team that implements and provides technical support to the enterprise-level solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for the implementation of enterprise network solutions such as, but not limited to, network switches, routers, SD-WAN, NMS. You will also be responsible for the implementation of wireless solutions such as, but not limited to, access points, WLAN controllers.
• Technology Leads are also responsible for reviewing, approving, and presenting technical documentations to the customers such as, but not limited to, Customer Requirements Document, Low Level Design, Method of Procedure, Network Implementation Plan, Network Migration Plan, As-built Documentation.
• Technology Leads are also responsible for reviewing, approving, and presenting acceptance tests such as, but not limited to, Hardware Acceptance Test, User Acceptance Test.
• Technology Leads work together with a Project Manager during project deployments.
• Technology Leads will handle the following principals such as, but not limited to: Cisco, HP Aruba, Ubiquiti.
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
• Candidates must have at least a 3-year experience deploying, administering, or troubleshooting enterprise routing, switching or wireless solutions.
• CCNA or any associate level related technical certification is required.
• CCNP Enterprise or Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core is an advantage.
• Must have extensive knowledge of switches, routers, wireless solutions from Cisco or equivalent brand.