• Solutions Engineers implement enterprise-level solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for the implementation of enterprise network solutions such as, but not limited to, network switches, routers, SD-WAN, NMS. You will also be responsible for the implementation of collaboration solutions such as, but not limited to, Cisco CUCM, CME, CUC, UCCX, VG, IMP, Webex, Cisco Room Kits, IP Phones
• Solutions Engineers are also responsible for creating and presenting technical documentations to the customers such as, but not limited to, Customer Requirements Document, Low Level Design, Method of Procedure, Network Implementation Plan, Network Migration Plan, As-built Documentation.
• Solutions Engineers are also responsible for creating, executing and presenting acceptance tests such as, but not limited to, Hardware Acceptance Test, User Acceptance Test.
• Solutions Engineers work together with a Project Manager during project deployments.
• Solutions Engineers will handle the following principals such as, but not limited to: Cisco, HP Aruba
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
• Candidates must have at least a 1-year experience deploying, administering, or troubleshooting enterprise routing, switching or collaboration solutions.
• CCNA, CCNP Enterprise, CCNP Collaboration, Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core or Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Core is an advantage.
• Must have working knowledge of switches, routers, collaboration solutions from Cisco or equivalent brand.