• Overseeing all HR initiatives, strategies, systems, and tactics in site HR Operations
• Oversee employee offboarding including, executing exit interviews, accounts termination, etc.
• Managing Performance Management systems and supporting management in employee development.
• Supports Operations Management by providing HR counsel, mediation, workshops, trainings and best practices on issues such as non-performing employees and improving and developing employee skills.
• Drive succession management and planning for the line managers.
• Maintaining and communicating company organizational chart and contact directory.
• Researching, developing, writing, updating, communicating, and enforcing all company policies and procedural guidelines to meet organizational values.
• Developing and recommending strategic benefit offerings, contribution strategies and employee information sessions geared at improving employee retention and satisfaction.
• Drives the Employee Engagement Survey for the site managed and participates in action planning, issue resolution and communication initiatives.
• Cultivating and monitoring company culture via multiple avenues, to support the attainment of the company’s goals and promote employee satisfaction and retention.
• Planning and executing company events and meetings (both remote and in person) that encourage team bonding, culture diffusion and ongoing organizational learning and development.
• A minimum of five (5) years of proven experience in a Human Resources management role in BPO-IT Company
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field.
• Strong working knowledge in all Microsoft Office Products, with a focus on advanced/ expert level skills in Microsoft Offices.
• Exhibited strong attention to detail, compassion to people, and assertiveness.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills (grammar/ spelling) including a comfort level with speaking to company executives and leaders.
• Excellent decision making and organizational skills
• Sense of ownership
• Outstanding managerial skills
• Great team leader
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills