- Solutions Engineers implement enterprise-level solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for the implementation of enterprise cloud solutions such as, but not limited to AWS and Azure.
- Solutions Engineers are also responsible for creating and presenting technical documentations to the customers such as, but not limited to, Customer Requirements Document, Low Level Design, Method of Procedure, Network Implementation Plan, Network Migration Plan, As-built Documentation.
- Solutions Engineers are also responsible for creating, executing and presenting acceptance tests such as, but not limited to, Hardware Acceptance Test, User Acceptance Test,
- Solutions Engineers work together with a Project Manager during project deployments.
- Solutions Engineers will handle the following principals such as, but not limited to: AWS, Azure
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Candidates must have at least a 1-year experience provisioning cloud-based virtual appliances in technologies such as Enterprise Network, Collaboration, Security, and Data Center. Must also have working knowledge in AWS Elastic Compute Cloud, Simple Storage Service, Virtual Private Cloud or equivalent in Azure
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Foundational or higher is an advantage.
- Must have working knowledge of Azure or AWS.