- Graduate of Accountancy, Financial Management, Management Accounting, Human Resource Management, or any related courses.
- Preferably with at least two 1-2 years’ experience as payroll specialist or equivalent professional practice and be able to communicate effectively in both technical and nontechnical terms
- Responsible for employee semi-monthly payroll, monetary benefits payout and last pay processing
- Expose in Handling government reports such as SSS, Pagibig, and Philhealth, such as monthly contribution and employee statutory benefits payments (loan payments), including monthly statutory deductions
- Proficient in with various industry applications Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and others), HRIS, Timekeeping, Payroll & Accounting System (1-2yrs experience)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in English communication skills, both oral and written – Willing to learn and be trained.
- Willing to work onsite everyday
- Willing to be assigned different sites in Pampanga (Balibago & Clark)
- Can work under pressure
- Experience to handle 1,500 employees and up