- Able to relay information and delegate tasks to his team.
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to superiors and customers
- Lead the team to achieve the completion of the project on time
- Prepare project activity report and progress report
- Layout and install pipes, conduit and support
- Installation Cat5e, Cat6, and Fiber optic cabling systems
- Installation of data racks, patch panel, cable trays
- End to End termination of cable
- Labelling and testing of cables.
- Mounting of switches, UPS, CCTV, WAP
- High School Diploma or its equivalent combination of education and experience will do
- 1-2 years’ experience in the installation of structured cabling
- Ability to understand and maintain network drawings
- Must have the ability to listen and grasp instructions from superiors and customers
- Skilled in cable splicing and termination and in using test equipment.
- Must adhere to company health and safety policies.
- With good quality of work.
- Safety Officer certificate and any type cabling certificate is a plus.