Brief Summary of Role:
This role is responsible for managing, administrating and monitoring the IT infrastructure of all UAS
sites. This will include installing upgrades, troubleshooting and installation of hardwares, servers, and
other components in compliance to the organization’s standards and business needs to proactively
ensure the highest level of infrastructure availability and connectivity.
The IT Infrastructure Lead is expected to lead or participate on creating, planning and implementing deployment designs as well as maintaining technical documentations on existing and new network infrastructures. This position has the responsibility of overseeing the network operations of all UAS sites, leads a team of NOC engineers and server administrator/s and other duties required or assigned by the Immediate Superior.
• Leads in planning, design and implementing new network solutions and improving the efficiency
of the existing networks.
• Leads the network and security operations team in ensuring that they meet the service level agreements.
• Leads the planning, design and building of security defenses to protect the company’s network.
• Directs and ensures all service requests are allocated to individual team members based on scope, skills and availability of resources.
• Ensures that network support is provided to field engineers deployed to North area clients.
• Leads the implementation, management and administration of all internal network devices.
• Oversees and ensures the team can meet the timeline when applying changes, updates, upgrades, patches, backups, preventive maintenance on the network and security side.
• Leads in resolving critical issues and high level incidents for network infrastructure.
• Effectively communicates and facilitates key design decisions with the technology leaders.
• Effectively manages business expectations and adheres to the company IT standards.
• Creates and develops network standard operating procedures and policies, and cybersecurity awareness and policies.
• Leads the vulnerability assessment of the network.
• Provides emergency on-site support, coordination and escalation as needed, ensures 24/7 availability and support of IT Infrastructure team members.
• Creates, ensures the availability and update of network and security documentations and inventory
• Provides developmental plans and coaching of the team members.
• Performs and prioritizes tasks, activities and projects given by the immediate superior and/or department head based on the business needs.
• Must have at least 6 months or a year of experience in Supervisory role.
• Nice to have BPO experience.
• With at least CCNA Certificate.
• Minimum of 2 years in IT or Network Support field.