• Solutions Engineers implement and provide technical support to the enterprise-level solutions of our T2 and T3 principals to our customers. You will be responsible for the implementation and resolution of issues under enterprise network, wireless and collaboration solutions such as, but not limited to, switches, WLAN controllers, and IP PABX.
• Solutions Engineers are also responsible for creating and presenting technical documentations to the customers such as, but not limited to, Customer Requirements Document, Low Level Design, Method of Procedure, Network Implementation Plan, Network Migration Plan, As-built Documentation.
• Solutions Engineers are also responsible for creating, executing and presenting acceptance tests such as, but not limited to, Hardware Acceptance Test, User Acceptance Test.
• Solutions Engineers work together with our partner principal and Project Manager during project deployments and resolution of issues.
• Solutions Engineers will handle varying principals based on customer preference.
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
• Candidates must have at least a 1-year experience deploying, administering, or troubleshooting enterprise network, wireless or collaboration solutions.
• CCNA is an advantage.
• Must have working knowledge of enterprise network, wireless or collaboration solutions from various brands.