– Partner with Account Managers to develop strong relationships and opportunities with clients.
– Perform site visits and gathered information to identify customers’ needs
– Create Design Plan or solutions that fit on customers’ requirement
– Develop cost summaries of bill of materials for every opportunity
– Assist Account Managers in closing opportunities
– Facilitate internal kick-off meeting to the cabling implementation team or the sub-con.
Bachelor’s degree in communication engineering or computer or similar.
2-5 years of Pre-Sales or Sales Engineering Experience
Experience and knowledge in Passive Network Cabling Infrastructure, Fiber Optics Technology, CCTV and other Auxiliary.
Good communication skills.