• Customer Support Engineers provide technical support to the data center solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for resolving tickets under data center solutions such as, but not limited to, rack servers, blade servers, hyperconverged and converged infrastructure, DC networking, virtualization, backup and recovery.
• Customer Support Engineers are also responsible for creating and presenting technical documentations to the customers such as, but not limited to, Incident Report, Root Cause Analysis, Method of Procedure
• Customer Support Engineers will handle the following principals such as, but not limited to: Cisco, Rubrik, VMware
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
• Candidates must have at least a 1-year experience deploying, administering, or troubleshooting data center solutions.
• CCNA, CCNP DC, Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center Core is an advantage.
• Must have working knowledge of data center solutions from Cisco, Rubrik, VMware or equivalent brand.