• Customer Support Engineers provide technical support to the enterprise-level solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for resolving tickets under enterprise network solutions such as, but not limited to, network switches, routers, SD-WAN, NMS. You will also be responsible for resolving tickets under collaboration solutions such as, but not limited to, Cisco CUCM, CME, CUC, UCCX, VG, IMP, Webex, Cisco Room Kits, IP Phones
• Customer Support Engineers are also responsible for creating and presenting technical documentations to the customers such as, but not limited to, Incident Report, Root Cause Analysis, Method of Procedure
• Customer Support Engineers will handle the following principals such as, but not limited to: Cisco, HP Aruba
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
• Candidates must have at least a 1-year experience deploying, administering, or troubleshooting enterprise routing, switching or collaboration solutions.
• CCNA, CCNP Enterprise, CCNP Collaboration, Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core or Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Core is an advantage.
• Must have working knowledge of switches, routers, collaboration solutions from Cisco or equivalent brand.