- Overseeing all HR initiatives, strategies, systems, and tactics.
- Leading all company-wide recruiting and staffing practices including, job description creation/ postings, passive candidate sourcing, candidate review, interviewing, team interview scheduling, interview content/value identification and candidate selection.
- Onboarding and orientating all new hires to company systems, policies, general operating procedures and culture.
- Managing employee offboarding including, executing exit interviews, accounts termination, etc.
- Managing Performance Management systems and supporting management in employee development.
- Supporting team management by providing HR counsel, mediation, workshops, trainings and best practices on issues such as non-performing employees and improving and developing employee skills.
- Monitoring and updating company wage and salary structures/pay policies.
- Maintaining and communicating company organizational chart and contact directory.
- Researching, developing, writing, updating, communicating and enforcing all company policies and procedural guidelines to meet organizational values.
- Developing and recommending strategic benefit offerings, contribution strategies and employee information sessions geared at improving employee retention and satisfaction.
- Cultivating and monitoring company culture via multiple avenues, in order to support the attainment of the company’s goals and promote employee satisfaction and retention.
- Planning and executing company events and meetings (both remote and in person) that encourage team bonding, culture diffusion and ongoing organizational learning and development.
- A minimum of five (5) years of proven experience in a Human Resources management role.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field.
- Strong working knowledge in all Microsoft Office Products, with a focus on advanced/ expert level skills in Microsoft Offices.
- Exhibited strong attention to detail, compassion and assertiveness.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills (grammar/ spelling) including a comfort level with speaking to company executives and leaders.