The HR Administrative/Receptionist provides oversight and direction for daily activities which include HR administrative and receptionist duties within the office. Tasks include, but not limited to logistical support pertaining to customer service and other divisions. Provide assistance to HRBP with the day-to-day functions of the HR Department.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Answer phone and route calls as appropriate.
- Receive and properly receipt all cash, checks or items from clients, customers, or suppliers.
- Coordinate UAS employee approved travel arrangements and arrange hotel accommodations.
- Custodian of Petty Cash Fund for Sales and Technical Team
HR Admin Functions
- Assists in sourcing, screening, identifying, and administering tests to qualified candidates for hiring requirements.
- Assists in tracking and monitoring pre-employment requirements of new hires and probationary employees, making sure they are submitted and completed within the given time.
- Responsible in the maintenance of Employee 201 files and official records.
- Responsible in taking Minutes of the Meeting during ManCom Meeting (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Responsible in printing IDs for both Clark and Pasig Office
- Responsible in Biometrics enrollment for Pasig Office
- Updates HRIS (New Employees, Deletion, Leaves and Corrections)
- Responsible in Covid-19 Contact Tracing (Pasig Office)
- Responsible in scheduling Antigen and RT-PCR testing
- Assists in conducting background check through reference check interviews and administering requirements.
- Collaborate with health care vendor for enrollment of HMO and Deletion
- Responsible in DOLE Covid Monthly report.
- Responsible in creating employee COE request.
- Responsible in answering Employment Verification.
- Perform other tasks, apart from those enumerated, that are incidental to the performance as an HR Admin/Receptionist in which the HR Manager/HRBP may assign from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply!
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Can work under minimum supervision, independent, team player, organized, flexible, creative, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
- With pleasing personality.
- Preferably someone who can start as soon as possible.
- Temporarily in a Work from Home set-up but will report to office if needed.