The Area Head works under the supervision of the Implementation Head. He works with the Site Engineer, Data Technicians for the site implementation activities. He also works hand in hand with the Implementation Head to accomplish the required administrative tasks. He coordinates with the team to allocate the manpower, resources, and the materials to be used.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work effectively with different departments, different partners, and customers
- Has solid experience in using spreadsheets
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in simultaneous project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Area Head has accountability in leading the various area project.
- Responsible of project performance, client relation, and risk management to ensure zero harm, quality on time delivery, customer satisfaction.
- Lead the Site Engineer in project implementation.
- Manage the Project preparation, establishing project planning including all elements of project delivery and performance.
- Monitor and prepare the procurement for all required project resources including manpower, materials, equipments and outsource.
- Monitor and evaluate the project to assure that it is done in full accordance with plans and specification.
- Ensure the optimum daily progress is achieved by push and monitoring performance of site teams and sub-contractor.
- Problem anticipation and solving, take initiative, sense urgency and analysis, understands and resolve issues by involving
- Ensure the implementation of the quality of plans and prevents re-work.
- Prepare weekly accomplishment report
- Conducts weekly Meetings with team to discuss ongoing and upcoming projects
- Coordinates with SAQ head regarding pending acquisition tasks.