Coordinate all maintenance work to properly maintain assigned facilities.
Skilled influencer to collaborate with all stakeholders and customers.
- Coordinate all maintenance work to properly maintain assigned facilities.
- Skilled influencer to collaborate with all stakeholders and customers.
- Escalate as appropriate any unresolved issues/action plans.
- Sound judgment and problem resolution ability.
- Perform routine repair work and other work of a general maintenance nature.
- Through electronic and other means, order and maintain adequate inventory of materials and supplies, for maintenance, repair and proper functioning of facilities and all assigned equipment.
- Inspect assigned facility space/fixtures for deterioration, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Assist in planning room layout and set-ups, including furniture/equipment, and other duties related to special events.
- Coordinate space, furniture and equipment tasks (inventory) with facility managers/directors.
- Inspect and assure quality control of all work performed.
- Perform building service or grounds related tasks required for routine cleaning, clearing of roads/walkways, and other work of a general maintenance nature.
- Request and coordinate the services of crafts/trade personnel, as necessary.
- Assure that all waste, recycling and debris are picked up and removed from building(s).
- Requisition, maintain, inventory and issue equipment for facilities in assigned area, and assure they are in proper condition.
- Ordering supplies, inventory control and monthly reporting.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining inventory control systems and processes.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards – using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or standards.
- Management of Material Resources – Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities and materials needed to do certain work.
- Graduate of any 4-year course preferably related to Engineering or Facility Management
- With considerable experience in facility operation
- Experienced in handling people and managing team
- With excellent customer service orientation