- Candidate must possess at least College Degree. Engineering (ECE) or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for this position
- With TESDA Certificate is an Advantage
- Execute plans of electrical and data wiring for electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment such as safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit breakers, panels, etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routine inspection and replacement of old wiring, and insulated cables, cleaning circuits, etc.