The Customer Support Engineer will take ownership of the technical support relationship to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and resolving technical issues.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
• Customer Support Engineers provide technical support to the security solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for resolving tickets under security solutions such as, but not limited to, firewall, web security, email security.
• Customer Support Engineers are also responsible for creating and presenting technical documentations to the customers such as, but not limited to, Incident Report, Root Cause Analysis, Method of Procedure.
• Customer Support Engineers will handle the following principals such as, but not limited to: Cisco, Fortinet
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
• Candidates must have at least a 1-year experience deploying, administering, or troubleshooting security solutions.
• Fortinet NSE4, NSE5, Cisco CCNA, CCNP Security, Cisco Certified Specialist – Security Core is an advantage.
• Must have working knowledge of security solutions from Cisco, Fortinet or equivalent brand.