The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service by addressing complaints and inquiry through phone, email, or chat.
- Handle inbound and customer service calls
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers and existing customers with inquiries or concerns.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements.
- Record customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system.
- Interfacing with various tools and systems as required.
- Effectively resolve customer questions through call or chat in a considerate and timely manner.
- Provide information about products and services
- Review and select standard responses for answers or solution
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Take ownership of technical issues and customer problem from beginning to end.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests.
- At least 2-year graduate or 2-year Undergraduate of Information Technology/Computer Science or any Equivalent Degree
- Customer-oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal English proficiency based on the required support.
- Analytical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge in Basic Network troubleshooting.
- Experienced in a BPO is a plus.