The Company Nurse shall be responsible for ensuring that employees receive timely and appropriate medical attention especially in the events of workplace injuries and prescribes medical treatment and personal health care services to those who seek medications or consultations. The Company Nurse is also responsible to ensure the company’s compliance with the Government laws and internal operational policies, especially with regard to the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Standards as set by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and other government agencies.
Main Duties: Medical Assistance / Clinic Maintenance
- To provide professional nursing service and first aid to employees or visitors who become ill or injured within the office premises.
- To take patient’s vital signs, treat wounds, evaluate the physical condition of the patient, and contact accredited hospitals to arrange for further medical treatment when necessary.
- To monitor the issuance of medicines and usage of clinic supplies.
- To maintain an adequate inventory of appropriate medical supplies and take necessary actions for replenishment.
- To conduct a regular inventory of all clinic equipment to ensure basic/ needed clinic equipment are available and operational all the time.
- Provides basic health advice to inquiring employees/ visitors and to refer to the accredited hospital for other concerns beyond personal capacity.
- To conduct necessary investigation and preparation of workplace accident and illness reports (WAIR) for workplace injuries and other accidents experienced by employees.
- To maintain a record of employees and visitors treated and results of treatment for reference purposes.
- To monitor and update the health records of all employees.
- Coordinate with HMO provider for scheduling of the Annual Physical Examination (APE) for employees.
- Assists in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the health program for employees to promote wellness and protect the health of the employees, including but not limited to, health education, accident prevention, alcohol abuse counseling, curtailment of smoking, and weight control regimens.
- Extends assistance in other areas of the HR Department when required. Performs other tasks as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
- BS in Nursing graduate, PRC license must be up to date.
- Occupational Health and Safety certification is required
- Working experience as a company or a regular nurse is preferred but not required
- Comprehensive Clinical Training in Occupational Health and Nursing.
- Working experience in a tertiary hospital or Industrial Setting is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Willing to work on a 24/7 operational hours (predominantly day shift)
- Can start ASAP, willing to work in Clark, Pampanga
- Critical-thinking skills.
- A warm and caring disposition.