We are looking for Collab/Voice Engineers to implement enterprise-level voice solutions to our customers.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Years Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- At least CCNA, CCNP preferred, with voice and collaboration experience
Preferably with any associate and professional level certifications with the following principal vendors:
- Cisco Collaboration – CCNA Voice, Cisco Certified Specialist for Collaboration
- Performs implementation planning with the UAS internal project team
- Conduct site surveys in preparation for project deployments
- Performs configurations and installation of equipment like firewalls, servers, storage, backups, switches, routers, wireless access points, and more.
- Performs acceptance testing for implemented projects.
- Perform diagnosis and technical troubleshooting for related client network issues.