We are looking for Implementation Engineers/ Technical Support Engineers to assist and implement enterprise-level solutions for our customers. You will support, deploy (configure and test) networking devices such as firewalls, switches, routers, data center servers, storage, backup solutions, voice servers and etc.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience handling Checkpoint product.
- Candidates with related certifications are advantageous.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals