- Candidate must possess at least College Degree. Engineering (ECE) or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for this position
- With TESDA Certificate is an Advantage
- Superior design skills
- Client interface
- Design Monitor and control
- Can conduct Training
- Manpower control
- Experience in Project Management
- Analyzes customer needs and determines electrical and data cable requirements
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for both electrical and data components
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments and systems to make sure they meet safety standards.
- Can provide design plan that serves as basic drawings for a project such as CME, IRM, WALK TEST, etc.
- Develop and implement successful design strategies, outlining how the design team will create deliverables and implement them for the project.
- Manage a team of several designers and installers, evaluating individual design deliverables and overall team performance.
- Deliver critical feedback where needed
- Presents project status to upper management