The Assistant Business Controller is responsible for the financials & business controls in order to make sure that the Finance & Accounting Team operates smoothly, accurately, and effectively. He/She applies appropriate internal controls, and related Company Policies & Procedures. He/she will provide support to various payroll activities, but not limited to Finance & Accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related course
- CPA is a plus
- At least 5 years of working experience in Financial Analysis, Business Finance and/or
- Financial Accounting.
- Knowledge of the system integrator and business process outsourcing industry is a plus
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements.
- Ability to work with members of senior management
- Able to work at a flexible schedule
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to keep accurate records and follow standard filing procedures
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Detail oriented who adheres to deadlines and is reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Responsible for the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial reports.
- Review the Financial Statement Variance Analysis
- Plan and evaluate the effective controlling process to allow the operation to run efficiently and effectively.
- Control and coordinate the regular financial performance management report to identify all gaps and define action steps to achieve business targets.
- Formulate and provide organization’s financial information and its analysis to support critical business decisions but not limited to forecasting and budgeting.
- Formulate a systematic and structured methodology and consistent implementation to safeguard assets and to drive cash conversion continuous improvement.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits, providing information to external auditors.
- Drive the monthly and quarterly closing financial reporting activities
- Review and approve all the cash disbursement and cash management.
- Lead and transform Finance Operations for improvements.
- Manage Accounting Staff/Finance Staff but not limited to orienting, mentoring, training,and disciplining.
- Other duties as assigned.