Business Analyst assists with the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. The business analyst is expected to support in identifying business needs and in providing services to help complete projects according to overall project roadmap. The business analyst should be in a position to provide capabilities around solution scoping, requirement specification, process design, functional design, acceptance testing, training material creation, training and change management efforts.
- Obtain requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share findings and ideas
- Updating, implementing, maintaining procedures
- Serves as liaison between stakeholders and users
- Works with the Project Manager and monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Recommends and implements systems and work processes that will enhance and improve the operations of the business unit or organization that will require automation and improvement of its systems operations.
- Assist the PM in preparing administrative reports related to project status and assigned deliverables
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computer, Industrial), or equivalent
- Required skills: Business analysis, system analysis, functional specification, UAT implementation.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in working in the related field.
- Experience with the development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, and SDLC
- Experience in system analysis, requirements definition, and functional specification, UAT and Implementation support
- Adept in analytical thinking, solving problems, and managing deliverables
- Proficient in writing documentations of business requirements and functional specifications
- Fast learner, highly technical and analytical, creative and keen to details
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Thinks creatively and propose options/solutions to challenges